Dr. Jeff M. Allen
My scholarly passion is workforce innovation in our growing global knowledge economy. Specifically, how to foster wisdom in individuals during all aspects of societal interaction. Additionally, the role of self-learning, personal learning networks, problem-based learning, and mass customization in knowledge acquisition and transfer within the broad context of performance innovation and information literacy.
Scholarship w/ Colleagues
- Allen, J., Bracey, P., Aguilar, M., Zimmerman, T. (in press). Supporting Workforce Wisdom in a Global Economy. In Claretha Hughes (Ed.), Handbook of Research on Attracting, Maintaining, and Balancing a Mature Workforce, Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- Turner, J., Allen, J., Bracey, P. (2019) Multilevel Theory Development and Dissemination. In V. Wang (Ed.), Scholarly Publishing and Research Methods Across Disciplines (pp. 184-212). Hershey, PA: IGI Global. doi:10.4018/978-1-5225-7730-0.ch009
- Alumneh, D., Allen, J., & Hawamdeh, S.(Eds.). (2017). Knowledge Discovery and Data Design Innovation. Hackensack, NJ: World Scientific.
- Allen, J. [Editor] (2018). Performance Improvement Quarterly, 31(1).
- Allen, J. M. and Turner, A. (2017), Transforming Leaders, Troubleshooting Job Design, and Performance Support. Perf Improvement Qrtly, 30: 91–92. doi:10.1002/piq.21247
Tag Archives: Assistant Professor
A warning from the beginning: The following is a traditional view of the role of faculty members as they progress through their careers – not necessarily the roles of faculty members at all research universities today. However, reviewing these traditional … Continue reading