At the end of the year, we make a short presentation to our team members that speaks to our efforts as a team member.
Dr. Jeff M. Allen
My scholarly passion is workforce innovation in our growing global knowledge economy. Specifically, how to foster wisdom in individuals during all aspects of societal interaction. Additionally, the role of self-learning, personal learning networks, problem-based learning, and mass customization in knowledge acquisition and transfer within the broad context of performance innovation and information literacy.
Blogs (lots of areas)
Scholarship w/ Colleagues
- Allen, J., Bracey, P., Aguilar, M., Zimmerman, T. (in press). Supporting Workforce Wisdom in a Global Economy. In Claretha Hughes (Ed.), Handbook of Research on Attracting, Maintaining, and Balancing a Mature Workforce, Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- Turner, J., Allen, J., Bracey, P. (2019) Multilevel Theory Development and Dissemination. In V. Wang (Ed.), Scholarly Publishing and Research Methods Across Disciplines (pp. 184-212). Hershey, PA: IGI Global. doi:10.4018/978-1-5225-7730-0.ch009
- Alumneh, D., Allen, J., & Hawamdeh, S.(Eds.). (2017). Knowledge Discovery and Data Design Innovation. Hackensack, NJ: World Scientific.
- Allen, J. [Editor] (2018). Performance Improvement Quarterly, 31(1).
- Allen, J. M. and Turner, A. (2017), Transforming Leaders, Troubleshooting Job Design, and Performance Support. Perf Improvement Qrtly, 30: 91–92. doi:10.1002/piq.21247