Dr. Jeff M. Allen
My scholarly passion is workforce innovation in our growing global knowledge economy. Specifically, how to foster wisdom in individuals during all aspects of societal interaction. Additionally, the role of self-learning, personal learning networks, problem-based learning, and mass customization in knowledge acquisition and transfer within the broad context of performance innovation and information literacy.
Scholarship w/ Colleagues
- Allen, J., Bracey, P., Aguilar, M., Zimmerman, T. (in press). Supporting Workforce Wisdom in a Global Economy. In Claretha Hughes (Ed.), Handbook of Research on Attracting, Maintaining, and Balancing a Mature Workforce, Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- Turner, J., Allen, J., Bracey, P. (2019) Multilevel Theory Development and Dissemination. In V. Wang (Ed.), Scholarly Publishing and Research Methods Across Disciplines (pp. 184-212). Hershey, PA: IGI Global. doi:10.4018/978-1-5225-7730-0.ch009
- Alumneh, D., Allen, J., & Hawamdeh, S.(Eds.). (2017). Knowledge Discovery and Data Design Innovation. Hackensack, NJ: World Scientific.
- Allen, J. [Editor] (2018). Performance Improvement Quarterly, 31(1).
- Allen, J. M. and Turner, A. (2017), Transforming Leaders, Troubleshooting Job Design, and Performance Support. Perf Improvement Qrtly, 30: 91–92. doi:10.1002/piq.21247
Tag Archives: #winning #dothething #kmfendure #kmfperformance #thegrind
“Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong.” Muhammad Ali Search the web for quotes about resilience and you’ll find hundreds of examples of great minds expounding on the subject. For … Continue reading